Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Elephants to parade through downtown
Posted Dec 28, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 28, 2012 at 01:00 PM
If you’re not doing anything else and happen to find yourself near downtown Tampa on Saturday, pull up a seat on the side of the road.
There’s gonna be an elephant parade.
Starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Dec. 29, the parade begins at Tampa’s Union Station located at 601 N. Nebraska Ave.
The free show of parading pachyderms and other circus animals will continue along Cass Street and turn south on Morgan Street. The parade concludes at The Forum.