Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Eat for “free” at Ikea Black Friday weekend
Posted Nov 19, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM
The Ikea “eat for free” deal is back this weekend, just in time for Black Friday.
Eat any meal at the Ikea Tampa location and deduct the restaurant receipt total from any purchase of housewares totalling $100 or more before tax on Friday (Nov. 23) through Sunday, (Nov. 25).
There are some restrictions on the offer. Visit the website for complete details.
Ikea Tampa is located at 1103 N. 22nd St.