Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Don’t miss the KFC coupon in this weekend’s Parade Magazine
Posted Apr 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Fried chicken fans will want to be on the lookout for the high value Kentucky Fried Chicken coupon in this Sunday’s Tampa Tribune.
Tucked into the Parade Magazine insert will be a buy-one-get-one free coupon promoting the latest KFC offering of their new boneless fillets.
The offer is good for a free 2-piece boneless combo when you buy a 2-piece boneless combo.
The meal comes with a biscuit, side item and a medium-sized drink and sells for $4.99.
For your closest KFC location, visit http://www.kfc.com/