Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Donate food at MOSI, score a free kid’s ticket
Posted Oct 25, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Oct 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Cleaning out your pantry this fall? Surplus non-perishable foods could be your ticket to MOSI.
During the month of November, you can help the Museum of Science and Industry feed America by donating three non-perishable items. With your donation you will get a free child’s general admission ticket.
Children’s tickets for ages 2 - 12 are $17.95 for general admission.
The offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts or previous purchases and excludes special engagement films, events and Sky Trail Ropes Course and Zip Line.
There is a limit four discounts per group.
MOSI is located at 4801 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa.
For more information about the science center, visit http://www.mosi.org/default.aspx.