Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
Donate blood, get giftcard
Posted Apr 13, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM
On Monday, April 16, you get do some good and get a little something in return.
Donors who are able to give will receive a cholesterol and wellness check, t-shirt and a $10 Grillsmith gift card.
Participating locations include the South Tampa restaurant, Lakeland, Brandon, North Tampa, Clearwater and Wesley Chapel.
The event runs from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.