Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Donate blood, get dinner and a movie
Posted Jan 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 30, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Here’s a new opportunity to score some goodies when you make a donation to Florida Blood Services.
Bloodmobiles will be on site at eight Bay area locations from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. on that day.
Sweet Tomatoes meal vouchers are valued at $12.
Prospective donors should be in good health, at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds.
For more upcoming blood drive promotions, visit the Florida Blood Services website.