Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Donate blood, get dinner and a movie
Posted Jan 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 30, 2013 at 04:48 PM
Here’s a new opportunity to score some goodies when you make a donation to Florida Blood Services.
Bloodmobiles will be on site at eight Bay area locations from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. on that day.
Sweet Tomatoes meal vouchers are valued at $12.
Prospective donors should be in good health, at least 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds.
For more upcoming blood drive promotions, visit the Florida Blood Services website.