Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Donate a book, get a free kid’s meal
Posted Apr 1, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Clean off your kid’s bookshelf and score a free meal at Longhorn Steakhouse.
Donate a children’s book, suitable for ages 5-12, on April 2 at any local LongHorn and in return, receive one free kid’s meal from LongHorn’s kid’s menu with the purchase of one adult entrée.
The kid’s menu serves children 12 years old and younger.
Books collected will be donated to local Boys & Girls Clubs.
To learn more about the free meal offer, visit facebook.com/longhornsteakhouse.
To find your nearest LongHorn Steakhouse, visit their website at longhornsteakhous.com.