Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
Doggie Date Night is a free family event
Posted Jan 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Your pooch wants to party on the weekend too.
On Friday (Jan. 11) from 6 to 8 p.m., bring your dog to Safety Harbor City Park for Doggie Date Night.
Doggie Date Night is an evening of races, crafts, contests, scavenger hunt, pet photo booth and more. The event is free and family friendly.
Safety Harbor City Park is located at 940 Seventh St. S.
For more information, call (727)724-1530 ext. 315.