Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- BOGO jump passes this weekend at Airheads
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
Doggie Date Night is a free family event
Posted Jan 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2013 at 04:51 PM
Your pooch wants to party on the weekend too.
On Friday (Jan. 11) from 6 to 8 p.m., bring your dog to Safety Harbor City Park for Doggie Date Night.
Doggie Date Night is an evening of races, crafts, contests, scavenger hunt, pet photo booth and more. The event is free and family friendly.
Safety Harbor City Park is located at 940 Seventh St. S.
For more information, call (727)724-1530 ext. 315.