Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Discounts available to final weekend of Renaissance Fest
Posted Apr 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
It’s the final weekend of the 2013 Bay Area Renaissance Fest and that means it’s your final chance to save on admission to the event.
On Saturday (April 6) and Sunday (April 7) residents of Progress Village, Gandy and Feather Sound can present proof of residency at the ticket window to get a $5 discount on admission.
If you are not a resident of those neighborhoods, you can still save $5.
Just clip the coupon found in the April 3 editions of the South Tampa News, Northeast News, Central Tampa News, Carrollwood News, Northwest News, South Shore News, Brandon News and Plant City Courier.
These neighborhood news sections can be found inside The Tampa Tribune.
The Renaissance Fest is at MOSI, 11315 North 46th St., Tampa.
For more information, visit http://BayAreaRenFest.com.