Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Discounted jumping at Boing! on Fourth
Posted Jun 26, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 26, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Skip the crowded beaches this Fourth of July and have some fun in air-conditioned comfort at Boing! Jump Center.
On Thursday, July 4, all jumpers get $4 off their first hour of admission.
Regular admission price is $12 per hour plus tax.
The jump center will be open from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. on that day.
Boing! Jump Center is located at 622 S. Ware Blvd., Tampa.
For more information on the trampoline arena and to download a waiver, visit www.boingjump.com .