Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
Discounted admission to Glazer kid’s museum
Posted Sep 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 18, 2012 at 09:57 AM
Have you been wanting to take the kids to the Glazer Children’s Museum but can’t swing the regular admission price or manage to hit one of the random discount days?
You’re in luck!
Through Sunday, Sept. 30, admission is discounted for everyone at just $5.
The $5 admission is a considerable savings from the usual ticket price of $9.50 for kids, $15 for adults and $12.50 for members of the military and senior citizens.
Children under 1 are still free.
The museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in downtown Tampa.