Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Discounted admission to Glazer kid’s museum
Posted Sep 17, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 18, 2012 at 09:57 AM
Have you been wanting to take the kids to the Glazer Children’s Museum but can’t swing the regular admission price or manage to hit one of the random discount days?
You’re in luck!
Through Sunday, Sept. 30, admission is discounted for everyone at just $5.
The $5 admission is a considerable savings from the usual ticket price of $9.50 for kids, $15 for adults and $12.50 for members of the military and senior citizens.
Children under 1 are still free.
The museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in downtown Tampa.