Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Discount admission to children’s museum for Cub Scout Day
Posted Jun 18, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 18, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Interested families wanting to learn more about Cub Scouts are invited to make a day of it at the Glazer Children’s Museum on Saturday, June 23.
The museum is hosting a day of snacks, crafts, magic tricks and more for boys and families seeking more information about scouting. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Guests who mention the Cub Scout motto “Do Your Best” at Visitor Services will receive a $5 discount off admission to the museum.
Regular admission is $15 for adults and $9.50 for children.
The Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in Tampa.