Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- De Soto National Memorial offers free kayak tours
- Florida resident discount this summer at Dinosaur World
- Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
- Crepe Myrtle sale to benefit literacy program
- Free bang and beard trims at JCPenney salons
- Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
- Free horror movie series this summer in downtown Tampa
- Free healthy eating carnival on Saturday
- Dads admitted free to Henry B. Plant Museum on Father’s Day
- Discounted USF vanity tags available through voucher
- More kid movies on the cheap for summer fun
- Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
- Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Dads bowl free at Pin Chasers
- Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
Discount admission to children’s museum for Cub Scout Day
Posted Jun 18, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 18, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Interested families wanting to learn more about Cub Scouts are invited to make a day of it at the Glazer Children’s Museum on Saturday, June 23.
The museum is hosting a day of snacks, crafts, magic tricks and more for boys and families seeking more information about scouting. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Guests who mention the Cub Scout motto “Do Your Best” at Visitor Services will receive a $5 discount off admission to the museum.
Regular admission is $15 for adults and $9.50 for children.
The Glazer Children’s Museum is located at 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza in Tampa.