Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Dino World pass holders get discounts to other attractions, too
Posted Nov 21, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Did you know that Dinosaur World has a reciprocal pass agreement with several other Florida attractions?
Just by being an annual pass holder to the popular Plant City attraction, you can earn discounts to visit museums, zoos and more.
The admission discounts include:
* 50% off exhibit admission to Fantasy of Flight with presented membership card through December 31, 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to MOSI with presented membership card through December 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Sunken Gardens with presented membership card through November 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Jungle Island with presented membership card through December 31, 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Palm Beach Zoo with presented membership card through December 31, 2012
Dinosaur World annual passes are priced at $29.90 for adults, $23.90 for children and $25.90 for seniors ages 60 and over.