Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Dino World pass holders get discounts to other attractions, too
Posted Nov 21, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Did you know that Dinosaur World has a reciprocal pass agreement with several other Florida attractions?
Just by being an annual pass holder to the popular Plant City attraction, you can earn discounts to visit museums, zoos and more.
The admission discounts include:
* 50% off exhibit admission to Fantasy of Flight with presented membership card through December 31, 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to MOSI with presented membership card through December 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Sunken Gardens with presented membership card through November 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Jungle Island with presented membership card through December 31, 2012.
* 50% off exhibit admission to Palm Beach Zoo with presented membership card through December 31, 2012
Dinosaur World annual passes are priced at $29.90 for adults, $23.90 for children and $25.90 for seniors ages 60 and over.