Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Dads treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
Posted Jun 11, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 11, 2013 at 01:35 PM
If you’re going to squire dad about town taking advantage of all the excellent Father’s Day deals, you’re going to have to fuel up first.
Why not take him out for breakfast at McDonald’s to start the day?
On Sunday, June 16 dads are invited to celebrate with a free breakfast at any Tampa Bay area McDonald’s.
The free offer includes a breakfast sandwich or entree along with choice of a small orange juice, coffee or soft drink during breakfast hours (approx. 5:30 - 10:30 a.m.) at any of the 191 McDonald’s restaurants locally. Options include fruit and maple oatmeal, hotcakes, sausage biscuits and more.
No purchase is necessary, but fathers must be accompanied by a child and there is a limit one free offer per customer, per visit.