Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
Posted Jun 12, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Moms don’t get all the perks, now dads will get their share, too.
Dads are treated to a free combo meal of their choice when they visit PDQ on Sunday, June 16 with their kids in tow.
The fast-casual restaurant will treat Dad to a free combo meal (three-piece chicken tenders, chicken sandwich or salad) in honor of Father’s Day when they purchase a kids meal.
In the Bay area there are four PDQ locations: South Tampa, St. Petersburg, Carrollwood and Wesley Chapel. Restaurants are open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on that day.
For more information, visit www.eatpdq.com/locations.