Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Dads eat free at PDQ on Father’s Day
Posted Jun 12, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Moms don’t get all the perks, now dads will get their share, too.
Dads are treated to a free combo meal of their choice when they visit PDQ on Sunday, June 16 with their kids in tow.
The fast-casual restaurant will treat Dad to a free combo meal (three-piece chicken tenders, chicken sandwich or salad) in honor of Father’s Day when they purchase a kids meal.
In the Bay area there are four PDQ locations: South Tampa, St. Petersburg, Carrollwood and Wesley Chapel. Restaurants are open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on that day.
For more information, visit www.eatpdq.com/locations.