Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Dads admitted free to Florida Aquarium Father’s Day weekend
Posted Jun 11, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
On Father’s Day weekend, dads get in free to The Florida Aquarium with the purchase of a full paid admission.
Dads and kids can enjoy seeing fierce sharks and endangered sea turtles, moray eels and other sea life in a natural setting. The aquarium also hosts river otters, alligators, free-flighted birds and Pythons. Everyone can get up close and personal at the ray and starfish touch tanks.
The offer can be redeemed at the box office and is good both Saturday, June 15 and Sunday, 16 from 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Dr., Tampa.
For more information, visit their website at http://www.flaquarium.org/.