Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
Posted Jun 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
The Aquarium at Mote Marine Laboratory is offering free admission to all dads with the purchase of a child’s ticket on Sunday, June 16.
The Aquarium at Mote will be open from 10 a.m until 5 p.m. on Father’s Day.
The aquarium is located at 1600 Ken Thompson Pkwy, Sarasota.
Admission prices are $19 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and older and $14 for kids ages 4-12. Children age 3 and younger get in free.
For more information, visit http://www.mote.org.