Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Dads admitted free at Mote Aquarium on Sunday
Posted Jun 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
The Aquarium at Mote Marine Laboratory is offering free admission to all dads with the purchase of a child’s ticket on Sunday, June 16.
The Aquarium at Mote will be open from 10 a.m until 5 p.m. on Father’s Day.
The aquarium is located at 1600 Ken Thompson Pkwy, Sarasota.
Admission prices are $19 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and older and $14 for kids ages 4-12. Children age 3 and younger get in free.
For more information, visit http://www.mote.org.