Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
Cody’s Original Roadhouse offers free kids eats
Posted Jan 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 14, 2013 at 01:45 PM
It’s Monday and most parents know what that means: kids eat free.
Many of the restaurants who offers this perk do it early in the week when restaurant traffic is light and Cody’s Original Raodhouse is no different.
Every Monday and Tuesday kids ages 10 and younger can eat for free.
The children’s menu includes such favorites as burgers, corn dogs, chicken fingers, steak on a stick and more. All kids’ entrees include “Road Fries.”
There is a limit of two “kids eat free” deals per adult entree purchase.
Start your meal with free peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.
Cody’s Original Roadhouse has several locations in the Bay area, including: one on Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa, Belleair, St. Petersburg and Clearwater.
For more Bay area kids eat free deals, visit TBO.com.