Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Cody’s Original Roadhouse offers free kids eats
Posted Jan 14, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 14, 2013 at 01:45 PM
It’s Monday and most parents know what that means: kids eat free.
Many of the restaurants who offers this perk do it early in the week when restaurant traffic is light and Cody’s Original Raodhouse is no different.
Every Monday and Tuesday kids ages 10 and younger can eat for free.
The children’s menu includes such favorites as burgers, corn dogs, chicken fingers, steak on a stick and more. All kids’ entrees include “Road Fries.”
There is a limit of two “kids eat free” deals per adult entree purchase.
Start your meal with free peanuts and throw the shells on the floor.
Cody’s Original Roadhouse has several locations in the Bay area, including: one on Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa, Belleair, St. Petersburg and Clearwater.
For more Bay area kids eat free deals, visit TBO.com.