Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Clock is ticking on Legoland military appreciation offer
Posted Sep 30, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 30, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Now through the end of the year, all active duty military including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reservists will be treated to a free one-day admission ticket to Legoland Florida.
The theme park, geared towards children ages 2 - 12, will also offer substantial discounts for family members of military personnel so they can also enjoy the more than 50 rides, shows and attractions.
Just present your military ID at the ticket window to redeem the free ticket on the day of visiting the park.
However, the discounted family admission tickets should be purchased in advance of the park visit through participating military base ticket offices. For more information about the offer, visit http://florida.legoland.com/en/buy_tickets/Admission-Tickets1/Military-Appreciation-Offer/
Legoland Florida is at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven.
For information about the park, visit http://www.legoland.com.