Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Chipotle to launch online “treasure hunt” for free burritos
Posted Jul 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Super fans of Chipotle Mexican Grill can flex their puzzle muscles to win the famous burritos starting next week.
The restaurant chain will be celebrating their 20th anniversary with a three-week-long treasure hunt on http://Adventurrito.com.
The site will have a series of 20 online puzzles with daily prizes that will lead to the ultimate grand prize: free burritos for 20 years.
Prizes include free burritos for a year (one per week for 52 weeks) to 20 contestants each day and the grand prize of free burritos for 20 years (one per week for the next 20 years).
The contest begins on July 13 at 20:20 MTN time and continues for 19 days, unlocking a new puzzle each evening at the same time.
Puzzles will get progressively harder as the contest continues but purchase is not required to play.
Puzzle hints in the form of haiku poems will also be available to players who need a little extra help solving the puzzle. Hints can be unlocked by visiting any Chipotle restaurant and texting a unique receipt code found at the bottom of all Chipotle receipts to 30364.
Players will receive an additional entry in the next daily puzzle lottery drawing by referring a friend or by registering for the contest prior to the official launch on July 13.
The contest winners will be officially announced by August 15, 2013.
For additional contest details and to register visit Adventurrito.com.