Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Chicken lovers get a free meal when they cluck it up
Posted Sep 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Cluck it up on National Chicken Lover’s Day and get a free meal.
On Monday, Sept. 16 Pollo Tropical customers can get a free meal for doing their best chicken impersonation.
Everyone who comes to the restaurant on that day between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing yellow from head to toe and clucking like a chicken will get a free ¼ chicken meal, complete with rice and beans. The cashier must hear your best chicken impersonation to redeem the offer.
The offer is valid one per customer and no purchase is necessary. For a complete list of participating locations, visit www.pollotropical.com.