Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
Chicken lovers get a free meal when they cluck it up
Posted Sep 10, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Sep 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Cluck it up on National Chicken Lover’s Day and get a free meal.
On Monday, Sept. 16 Pollo Tropical customers can get a free meal for doing their best chicken impersonation.
Everyone who comes to the restaurant on that day between 2 and 7 p.m. wearing yellow from head to toe and clucking like a chicken will get a free ¼ chicken meal, complete with rice and beans. The cashier must hear your best chicken impersonation to redeem the offer.
The offer is valid one per customer and no purchase is necessary. For a complete list of participating locations, visit www.pollotropical.com.