Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Celebrate the holidays with BOGO Starbucks
Posted Dec 14, 2012 by Carl Lisciandrello
Updated Dec 14, 2012 at 09:09 AM
With Christmas just 11 days away, no doubt most of us will be running around, getting those last-minute gifts, going to holiday parties and preparing our houses for friends and family.
In these hectic times, Starbucks is helping take the edge off by showing a little Christmas spirit of its own.
Through Sunday, Starbucks is offering buy-one, get-one specials on their holiday drinks between 2-5 p.m. These feature anything from their holiday selection, from gingerbread, pumpkin spice and caramel brulee lattes.