Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
Celebrate Soup Month with $1 Caldo Gallego cup
Posted Jan 9, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 10, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Got a buck?
Then you can enjoy a hearty cup of Pollo Tropical Caldo Gallego Soup on Wednesday, Jan. 16.
Just say “Caldo Gallego” to the cashier to get the discounted price on the white bean soup which includes ham, pork, chorizo sausage, potatoes and collard greens.
The offer is in celebration of “National Soup Month.”
There is a limit of two $1 cups of soup per customer, and the offer is only valid on Jan. 16.
Click the link to find your closest Pollo Tropical location.