Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Celebrate National Peanut Butter Day with a free smoothie
Posted Jan 22, 2014 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Xtreme Juice in South Tampa is celebrating National Peanut Butter Day with free smoothies for customers.
On Friday, Jan. 24 stop in for your choice of a free 8 oz. Peanut Butter Whirl (Nonfat milk, peanut butter, banana, honey, nonfat frozen yogurt and ice) or PB&J smoothie.
The store is open from 6:45 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. on that day.
Xtreme Juice is located at 619 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa.
For more information, call (813) 879-6033 or visit their website at http://www.xtremejuice.com/.