Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Buy Starbucks coffee, get free gift cards
Posted Mar 21, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Coffee fanatics can stock up on their favorite on-the-go brew for home use, too, with this offer from Starbucks.
Through March 24, buy selected products (K-cups, 1 lb. whole bean bags, etc.) and get a free $5 gift card for later use. The offer is good on in-store purchases or online at Starbucks.com.
There is a limit of four gift cards per online order, but that amounts to $20 in gift cards. Some exclusions apply.