Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Buy breakfast, get lunch for free at Subway
Posted Apr 2, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM
During the month of April, if you buy any six inch sandwich daily before 9 a.m. and you get a second six inch sandwich for free.
You can buy a breakfast egg and cheese flatbread melt and get a free turkey and cheese sub for lunch.
The two sandwiches you pick is up to you, the free one just has to be equal in value or a lesser price.
No other discounts or coupons will be accepted.
For a participating Subway location near you, visit http://subway.com