Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
BOGO Subway all month long
Posted Apr 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Apr 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Fans of Subway sandwiches are in for a sweet deal during the month of April.
Just stop in before 9 a.m. and buy a 6-inch sandwich and get a free 6-inch sandwich.
The sandwiches can be any combination of breakfast/lunch, breakfast/breakfast or lunch/lunch.
The cheaper menu item is the one that will be free.
Check the store locator to see when your favorite location opens. Many open at 7 a.m. weekdays and at 8 a.m. Saturdays.