Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
BOGO camping at Turtle Beach for Sarasota Residents
Posted Aug 7, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Aug 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Sarasota County residents can now stay two consecutive nights for the price of one at Turtle Beach Campground on Siesta Key. The BOGO offer runs through Friday, Aug. 31, and provides local residents the opportunity to enjoy camping on the Gulf of Mexico. Guests must show proof of Sarasota residency and stay two consecutive nights on the same campsite.
Turtle Beach Campground is a 14-acre park and can accommodate recreational vehicles with full hookups and tent campers, and offers amenities like free cable TV, Wi-Fi, laundry, playground, volleyball court, restrooms and shower facilities.
Camp site rates start at $32 a day.
For more information and to make reservations, contact the Turtle Beach Campground at (941) 349-3839 or visit the Turtle Beach Campground website.
Turtle Beach is located at 8918 Midnight Pass Road on Siesta Key.