Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
BOGO admission to the Museum of Fine Arts
Posted Dec 20, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 20, 2012 at 02:37 PM
If you’re already on break for the winter holidays, you may want to while away a day at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg.
Through Monday, Dec. 24 you can even save money on the visit.
For a limited time, admission to the museum is buy-one-get-one free.
Admission is $17 for adults, $15 for seniors, 65 & older and military, $10 college students, $10 youth (age 7 to 18) and children 6 and younger are admitted free.