Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
BOGO admission to the Museum of Fine Arts
Posted Dec 20, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 20, 2012 at 02:37 PM
If you’re already on break for the winter holidays, you may want to while away a day at the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg.
Through Monday, Dec. 24 you can even save money on the visit.
For a limited time, admission to the museum is buy-one-get-one free.
Admission is $17 for adults, $15 for seniors, 65 & older and military, $10 college students, $10 youth (age 7 to 18) and children 6 and younger are admitted free.