Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Ben & Jerry’s free “scoop truck” outside Tampa Tribune today
Posted May 3, 2013 by Clarisa Gerlach
Updated May 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM
The Ben & Jerry’s “scoop truck” is touring Tampa this month, delivering free scoops of Greek frozen yogurt around the city.
At 1 p.m. today it will be parked outside the Tampa Tribune building, 202 S. Parker St.
The truck, which just wrapped up a month in Miami, will be taking recommendations on the Twitter account @BenJerrysTruck, to decide which local businesses, non-profit organizations and community gatherings it will be stopping at, a news release said.
Free samples include Ben & Jerry’s Liz Lemon, Raspberry Fudge Chunk and Banana Peanut Butter yogurt flavors.
The truck will be in Tampa through May 24, before continuing its tour up the east coast to Washington D.C., New York, Hartford and Boston.