Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
Aquarium discounts admission during Summer Fun Nights
Posted Jun 17, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jun 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Save on admission when you visit The Florida Aquarium during Summer Fun Nights through August 8.
Every Thursday beginning June 20 (excluding Thursday, July 4), admission after 4 p.m. is reduced to just $15 per person.
Regular aquarium admission is $21.95 for adults and $16.95 for children under 12. Children under 2 are always admitted free.
The aquarium will be open extended hours, until 8 p.m., including the outdoors water play area.
In addition to the regular features such as the touch tanks and Wetlands Trail, enjoy special mermaid performances at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
Discount admission cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer and must be purchased at the ticket window.
The Florida Aquarium is located at 701 Channelside Dr., Tampa.
For more information visit www.flaquarium.org.