Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
$5 day at MOSI on Saturday
Posted Nov 26, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Nov 27, 2012 at 09:55 AM
There’s another $5 day at the Museum of Science and Industry on the calendar.
This Saturday (Dec. 1) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. everyone is admitted for the reduced admission price of $5.
That’s down from the usual price of $21.95 for adults and $17.95 for children.
Children under 2 are admitted free.
In addition to all the regular exhibit galleries, the ticket price includes entrance to the IMAX Dome Theatre Film “To The Arctic” - which should get you into the mood for the wintry, holiday season. The discount admission also includes the special exhibition “Target America – Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause.”
MOSI is located at 4801 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa.