Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
$5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
Posted Dec 3, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 3, 2013 at 01:25 PM
It’s the holiday season and the Museum of Science and Industry is giving the Tampa Bay community the gift of reduced admission.
On Saturday, Dec. 7 everyone is admitted for just $5 to enjoy over 400,000 square feet of permanent interactive exhibits.
The discount admission offer will also include special holiday activities, music and the IMAX Dome Theatre film “Great White Shark.”
Take your picture with Santa Claus on MOSI’s Sky Trail Ropes Course free with paid ropes course admission.
MOSI is located at 4801 E Fowler Ave, Tampa.
For more information, visit http://www.mosi.org/default.aspx