Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
$5 champagne tasting
Posted Dec 26, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Dec 26, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Wine enthusiasts looking to ring in the new year a little bit early may be interested in this cheap champagne tasting event.
On Friday, Dec. 28 from 4 – 8 p.m. you can indulge in sampling champagnes and other sparkling wines from France, Italy and California paired with cheeses and caviar at Whole Food Carrollwood.
For just a $5 donation you can sample over 25 pours and pairings.
The fundraising event is to provide gifts for needy Hillsborough Country children during the holidays.
Whole Food Carrollwood is located at 3802 Northdale Blvd., Tampa.