Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Ikea “eat for free” deal returns this weekend for holiday shopping
- Kids admitted free at USF sporting events
- Tampa “snow day” is free frosty fun
- Starbucks tumbler comes with free coffee in January
- Turn a toy into a tasty free meal
- Save on Hallmark items with Facebook coupon
- Donate pet food, get a free nail trim
- Clearwater libraries waive fines with donated food
- Whole Foods Carrollwood continues kids-eat-free deal in December
- Donate during Kindness Day, score rewards
- Polk Pet Fest features discounted adoptions, vaccinations
- $5 day at MOSI includes added holiday fun
- Free museum visit, ice skating for military
- Free toothpaste trade-in on Sunday
- Score free PDQ tenders when you wear brown shoes
$2.99 Tuesday at The Fresh Market
Posted Jan 24, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 24, 2012 at 12:51 PM
We’ve posted about this before, but here’s your reminder that today is $2.99 Tuesday at local Fresh Market stores.
Just for today (Jan. 24), ground chuck and boneless chicken breast is $2.99 a pound.
Milk is $2.99 a gallon with a limit of four gallons per customer.
The offers will be good next Tuesday, Jan. 31, too.
To compare these prices to what is trending at the other major supermarkets in our area, visit TBO.com’s Market Basket.