Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
$2.99 Tuesday at The Fresh Market
Posted Jan 24, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 24, 2012 at 12:51 PM
We’ve posted about this before, but here’s your reminder that today is $2.99 Tuesday at local Fresh Market stores.
Just for today (Jan. 24), ground chuck and boneless chicken breast is $2.99 a pound.
Milk is $2.99 a gallon with a limit of four gallons per customer.
The offers will be good next Tuesday, Jan. 31, too.
To compare these prices to what is trending at the other major supermarkets in our area, visit TBO.com’s Market Basket.