Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Donate blood, get in free at Bay Area Renaissance Fest
- Donate food at St. Patrick’s event, score a free tee
- Senior health expo features free breakfast, health screenings
- Donate blood, get a free meal from Evos
- Free smoothies for National Strawberry Day
- Free museum admission this weekend for BOA cardholders
- Military treated to half-price tickets at spring training season opener
- Ride the mini-trains in Largo for free
- Free IHOP flapjacks on National Pancake Day
- Heroes admitted free at Florida Strawberry Festival
- Honor roll students skate for free this weekend at United Skates
- History museum hosts local historians at happy hour events
- $6 day at the zoo on Sunday
- Rise and shine with free breakfast at Whole Foods Market
- Military admitted free at Florida Holocaust Museum
$2 kids tickets make for cheap Rays game
Posted Jul 24, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jul 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Baseball fans can bring the whole family to a MLB game at a discount on an upcoming Tampa Bay Rays promotional night.
The Tampa Bay Rays will host a special “$2 Kids Night” on Wednesday, July 31.
The Rays will face the Arizona Diamondbacks beginning at 7:10 p.m..
Fans must purchase one regular full-priced ticket to get the deal, with prices starting at $12 for upper-level seats. The ticket special applies to seats in the Lower Reserved, Press Level Reserved, Baseline Box, Upper Reserved and the tbt* Party Deck sections of Tropicana Field. Supplies are limited.
Up to three $2 tickets for kids ages 2-14 can be purchased with each full-priced transaction and is only valid when purchased online at http://raysbaseball.com.
Remaining tickets, if available, will be for sale at the Tropicana Field Box Office on game day.
Cars with four or more passengers will also get free parking for this game.
Tropicana Field is located at 1 Tropicana Dr., St. Petersburg.