Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free Yoga in the park
- Military skate free at United Skates in Tampa
- Books sales offer opportunities to stock up
- Free fishing days coming up soon
- Military admitted free to Lowry Park Zoo
- Donate blood, choose your rewards
- Half price pet adoptions for the holiday weekend
- Plant Museum offering free admission to military, families
- Military treated to free wings on Memorial Day
- Florida Museum of Natural History offers free admission to military
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Memorial Day
- Kids treated to free food, t-shirt and fun at Ikea
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
$1 pizzas and beers
Posted Jan 9, 2012 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Jan 9, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Have you already fallen off the New Year’s resolution diet wagon?
How can you not when there are so many good food bargains to be had?
On Tuesday, Jan. 10, there’s another great deal as Pizza Fusion in Tampa celebrates its one year anniversary.
Located in the Skypoint building in downtown Tampa, the location is offering $1 personal cheese or pepperoni pizzas and $1 draft beers all day from 11 a.m - 9 p.m.
The personal pizzas measure 6” x 9”.
Pizza Fusions bills itself as “fresh organic earth friendly” food and its menu states that any pizzas can be made gluten-free or vegan for those with special dietary concerns.