Free and Cheap
Janine is a 20-year veteran journalist who puts her sleuthing skills to use unearthing deals and discounts for families in the Tampa Bay area. Raising her own two daughters has taught her that some of the best things in life are “free” but not necessarily “cheap.”
Most Recent Entries
- Free golfing fun for kids this summer
- Military admitted free to Bok Tower Gardens on Saturday
- Pet-A-Palooza is free fun for both people and pets
- Military admitted free to Florida Aquarium Memorial Day weekend
- Bright House customers treated to free baseball game
- Free microchipping offered at Animal Health Center
- Two weeks of free bus rides to introduce new rapid route
- Visit the zoo for just $6 this Sunday
- Brides can save big at annual Goodwill gown sale
- Free popcorn with food donation at Tampa Theatre
- Moms bowl free at Splitsville
- Moms treated to free beignets at Second Line Cafe
- Head to Häagen Dazs on Tuesday for a free cone
- Moms treated to free breakfast at McDonald’s
- Moms paint for free at Color Me Mine
$1 lattes at Burger King through Sunday
Posted Mar 22, 2013 by Janine Dorsey
Updated Mar 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Coffee drinkers have been blessed with several deals lately and now here’s another.
Through Sunday, March 24, Burger King customers can try the restaurant’s new lattes for just $1.
The lattes are available in four flavors: plain, mocha, vanilla and caramel and are brewed with Seattle’s Best Coffee. The special price is offered on the small size only.
To find a Burger King location near you, visit their website.