Most Recent Entries
- Join The Plate Licker’s Club; Leave No Morsel Behind
- Greg And Michelle Baker To Follow The Refinery In Seminole Heights With Fodder & Shine
- Weekend Eats: Homemade Moussaka, French Fries With Cheese Gravy, Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches
- The Sip: Drinking In ‘The Great Gatsby’ With Martinis And Mint Julep.
- Mouth Safari: The Stein & Vine Brings Great Eats, Outstanding Drinks To Valrico
- Weekend Eats: Pork Tonkotsu Ramen, Spicy Chicken And Waffles, Oysters With Crispy Shallots
- The Underbelly Tour Devours Central Avenue Restaurants In St. Petersburg
- Hot Rod’s BBQ In Lutz Serves Up It’s Last Plate Of Barbecue Fruit Bat. Or Whatever It Was.
- Hank Shaw - Hunter, Gardener, Fisherman, Cook - Wins A James Beard Award
- Gary and Amy Moran Out At Wimauma Restaurant In South Tampa
- This Is Tampa Style. This Is Who We Are. Take It And Eat It.
- Weekend Eats: Snickers Flapjack, Thai Donuts, Sushi On The Beach
- The Sip: The Best That A Very Thirsty Tampa Has To Drink
- Rooster & The Till; Seminole Heights To Get New Restaurant
- Weekend Eats: Nutella Latte, Foie Gras Wagyu Burger, Rootini
USF marketing students finalists in gas promo contest
Posted May 22, 2012 by Lindsay Peterson
Updated May 22, 2012 at 06:05 PM
The next big marketing campaign you see for natural gas may come courtesy of USF.
Mass Communications associate professor Kelli Burns put her advanced public relations class onto a challenge posed earlier this year by America’s Natural Gas Alliance.
ANGA gave the class $3,000 to develop a campaign extolling the benefits of natural gas. The kind that comes out of the ground.
And they did so well, they’re headed to Washington on Thursday to present their work to ANGA, one of three finalists, all expenses paid.
They’re competing against teams from Auburn University and The University of Texas at Arlington.
They could get $5,000.
And ANGA gets what will no doubt be a pretty decent marketing product.
You can read more about the project here.