Most Recent Entries
- Generation Food Truck Goes For Guinness World Record For Food Trucks In Tampa
- The Sip: Dawn Heidemann Represents Tampa in New York City At The ‘Bartending Olympics’
- Bill Walsh: Author, Copy Editor, Language Snob Who Finds Plenty Of Peeves On The Menu
- An Inconvenient Convenience Store Truth: Mom-And-Pop Shops Are More Fun
- Weekend Eats: Grouper Tacos, Deviled Eggs With Truffled Salt, Birch Beer Cupcakes
- Join The Plate Licker’s Club; Leave No Morsel Behind
- Greg And Michelle Baker To Follow The Refinery In Seminole Heights With Fodder & Shine
- Weekend Eats: Homemade Moussaka, French Fries With Cheese Gravy, Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches
- The Sip: Drinking In ‘The Great Gatsby’ With Martinis And Mint Julep.
- Mouth Safari: The Stein & Vine Brings Great Eats, Outstanding Drinks To Valrico
- Weekend Eats: Pork Tonkotsu Ramen, Spicy Chicken And Waffles, Oysters With Crispy Shallots
- The Underbelly Tour Devours Central Avenue Restaurants In St. Petersburg
- Hot Rod’s BBQ In Lutz Serves Up It’s Last Plate Of Barbecue Fruit Bat. Or Whatever It Was.
- Hank Shaw - Hunter, Gardener, Fisherman, Cook - Wins A James Beard Award
- Gary and Amy Moran Out At Wimauma Restaurant In South Tampa
Question for the mayor? He’s at USF
Posted Oct 10, 2011 by Lindsay Peterson
Updated Oct 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Some good questions are coming in on Facebook for Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn, who will be at USF tonight.
Students are asking about safety in the city, the panhandlers who are drifting onto the campus and how he plans to keep USF grads from leaving Tampa in search of jobs.
Buckhorn succeeded Pam Iorio as mayor in March
If you want to ask a question on Facebook, go here, or to Twitter #tampatomorrow.
Buckhorn will be at the Marshall Center Oval Theater starting at 7 p.m.
Vice President of Student Affairs Jennifer Meningall will also be there.
USF Student Government is sponsoring the event.