Most Recent Entries
- Epicurean Hotel, One Week From Opening, Tantalizes With Details [Goat Cheese On The Mini-Bar]
- A Word Or Two About Great Bar Food [And The Golden Snacky Award Goes To…]
- This Haiku Contest/Is All About The Fruitcake/Get To Writing, Stat! [Guess Who’s Judging?]
- Five Edible Christmas Gifts To Buy For Friends and Loved Ones [Black Friday Comes Just Once A Year]
- Giving Thanks For Alternatives To Thanksgiving [Turkey, Shmurkey.]
- Taking A Bite Of The Pillsbury Bake-Off [Fear And Baking In Las Vegas]
- Sea Urchin Crostini, Tiger Beef Salad And Faked Alaska [This Week’s Weekend Eats]
- A Way To Eat Kale For People Who Hate Kale [Chef John Besh Cooks From The Heart]
- The Sip: 3 Daughters Brewing Comes To Live [Pumpkin Tap, Carmel Cafe Cocktails, Great Sips]
- Remembering Marcella Hazan [The Most Important Ingredient]
- Elevage Pops-Up, Offers Taste Of Epicurean Hotel [Duck Duck Goose Burger Blows Minds]
- Where To Eat Outdoors Now That It’s Not 1,000 Degrees [East Hillsborough Edition]
- James Villas’ New Book ‘Southern Fried’ Should Be Battered, Eaten [Everything Crunchy Is Good]
- Prepping For A Pop-Up [Chad Johnson Turns SideBern’s Into Elevage For One Week]
- Putting The Wine [And Other Drinkables] Into The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Question for the mayor? He’s at USF
Posted Oct 10, 2011 by Lindsay Peterson
Updated Oct 11, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Some good questions are coming in on Facebook for Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn, who will be at USF tonight.
Students are asking about safety in the city, the panhandlers who are drifting onto the campus and how he plans to keep USF grads from leaving Tampa in search of jobs.
Buckhorn succeeded Pam Iorio as mayor in March
If you want to ask a question on Facebook, go here, or to Twitter #tampatomorrow.
Buckhorn will be at the Marshall Center Oval Theater starting at 7 p.m.
Vice President of Student Affairs Jennifer Meningall will also be there.
USF Student Government is sponsoring the event.