Cloe Cabrera is the fashion and beauty reporter for the Tampa Tribune, News Channel 8 and TBO.com. Watch her style segments Thursday mornings on News Channel 8 Today and follow her on Twitter at Hot Pursuits @CloeCabrera.
Most Recent Entries
- And Now, A Look Back At Year 2014 [Back To The Food Future]
- Behold This Year’s Crazy Florida State Fair Food [Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger, Step Aside]
- The Best Things I Ate In 2013, Part 2 [And Some Of Your Favorite Flavors As Well ]
- The Best Things I Ate In 2013, Part 1 [Thanks For The Calories]
- A Little Sumthin’ Sumthin’ Extra For Santa [Up On The Rooftop, Snack, Snack, Snack]
- Epicurean Hotel, One Week From Opening, Tantalizes With Details [Goat Cheese On The Mini-Bar]
- A Word Or Two About Great Bar Food [And The Golden Snacky Award Goes To…]
- This Haiku Contest/Is All About The Fruitcake/Get To Writing, Stat! [Guess Who’s Judging?]
- Five Edible Christmas Gifts To Buy For Friends and Loved Ones [Black Friday Comes Just Once A Year]
- Giving Thanks For Alternatives To Thanksgiving [Turkey, Shmurkey.]
- Taking A Bite Of The Pillsbury Bake-Off [Fear And Baking In Las Vegas]
- Sea Urchin Crostini, Tiger Beef Salad And Faked Alaska [This Week’s Weekend Eats]
- A Way To Eat Kale For People Who Hate Kale [Chef John Besh Cooks From The Heart]
- The Sip: 3 Daughters Brewing Comes To Live [Pumpkin Tap, Carmel Cafe Cocktails, Great Sips]
- Remembering Marcella Hazan [The Most Important Ingredient]
Eat your heart out Carrie Bradshaw—Tampa women know designer shoes!
Posted May 28, 2010 by Cloe Cabrera
Updated May 29, 2010 at 08:34 PM
If there were a fifth character on Sex and the City, it would have to be the shoes.
Carrie Bradshaw singlehandly made Manolo Blahniks a househouse name. But when it comes to shoes, Tampa ladies know how to step up. At the Sex and City 2 party at Saks, ladies strapped on some of the fiercest designer shoes you’ve ever seen.
They sported Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Jimmy Choo and more. They were bright, blingy, tall, blue, studded, wedged and everything in between. Morgyn McIntyre slipped on a strappy stilletto on one foot, while nursing a cast on the other. And she still managed to pull it off.
Here’s a sampling shoes sported by some of Tampa’s most fashionable ladies at the SATC 2 premiere. Eat your heart out Carrie!
What’s your favorite?
We can guess this is a Christian Louboutin pump by the signature red sole.