Cloe Cabrera is the fashion and beauty reporter for the Tampa Tribune, News Channel 8 and TBO.com. Watch her style segments Thursday mornings on News Channel 8 Today and follow her on Twitter at Hot Pursuits @CloeCabrera.
Most Recent Entries
- Join The Plate Licker’s Club; Leave No Morsel Behind
- Greg And Michelle Baker To Follow The Refinery In Seminole Heights With Fodder & Shine
- Weekend Eats: Homemade Moussaka, French Fries With Cheese Gravy, Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches
- The Sip: Drinking In ‘The Great Gatsby’ With Martinis And Mint Julep.
- Mouth Safari: The Stein & Vine Brings Great Eats, Outstanding Drinks To Valrico
- Weekend Eats: Pork Tonkotsu Ramen, Spicy Chicken And Waffles, Oysters With Crispy Shallots
- The Underbelly Tour Devours Central Avenue Restaurants In St. Petersburg
- Hot Rod’s BBQ In Lutz Serves Up It’s Last Plate Of Barbecue Fruit Bat. Or Whatever It Was.
- Hank Shaw - Hunter, Gardener, Fisherman, Cook - Wins A James Beard Award
- Gary and Amy Moran Out At Wimauma Restaurant In South Tampa
- This Is Tampa Style. This Is Who We Are. Take It And Eat It.
- Weekend Eats: Snickers Flapjack, Thai Donuts, Sushi On The Beach
- The Sip: The Best That A Very Thirsty Tampa Has To Drink
- Rooster & The Till; Seminole Heights To Get New Restaurant
- Weekend Eats: Nutella Latte, Foie Gras Wagyu Burger, Rootini
Eat your heart out Carrie Bradshaw—Tampa women know designer shoes!
Posted May 28, 2010 by Cloe Cabrera
Updated May 29, 2010 at 08:34 PM
If there were a fifth character on Sex and the City, it would have to be the shoes.
Carrie Bradshaw singlehandly made Manolo Blahniks a househouse name. But when it comes to shoes, Tampa ladies know how to step up. At the Sex and City 2 party at Saks, ladies strapped on some of the fiercest designer shoes you’ve ever seen.
They sported Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Alexander McQueen, Christian Dior, Jimmy Choo and more. They were bright, blingy, tall, blue, studded, wedged and everything in between. Morgyn McIntyre slipped on a strappy stilletto on one foot, while nursing a cast on the other. And she still managed to pull it off.
Here’s a sampling shoes sported by some of Tampa’s most fashionable ladies at the SATC 2 premiere. Eat your heart out Carrie!
What’s your favorite?
We can guess this is a Christian Louboutin pump by the signature red sole.