Cloe Cabrera is the fashion and beauty reporter for the Tampa Tribune, News Channel 8 and TBO.com. Watch her style segments Thursday mornings on News Channel 8 Today and follow her on Twitter at Hot Pursuits @CloeCabrera.
Most Recent Entries
- Generation Food Truck Goes For Guinness World Record For Food Trucks In Tampa
- The Sip: Dawn Heidemann Represents Tampa in New York City At The ‘Bartending Olympics’
- Bill Walsh: Author, Copy Editor, Language Snob Who Finds Plenty Of Peeves On The Menu
- An Inconvenient Convenience Store Truth: Mom-And-Pop Shops Are More Fun
- Weekend Eats: Grouper Tacos, Deviled Eggs With Truffled Salt, Birch Beer Cupcakes
- Join The Plate Licker’s Club; Leave No Morsel Behind
- Greg And Michelle Baker To Follow The Refinery In Seminole Heights With Fodder & Shine
- Weekend Eats: Homemade Moussaka, French Fries With Cheese Gravy, Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches
- The Sip: Drinking In ‘The Great Gatsby’ With Martinis And Mint Julep.
- Mouth Safari: The Stein & Vine Brings Great Eats, Outstanding Drinks To Valrico
- Weekend Eats: Pork Tonkotsu Ramen, Spicy Chicken And Waffles, Oysters With Crispy Shallots
- The Underbelly Tour Devours Central Avenue Restaurants In St. Petersburg
- Hot Rod’s BBQ In Lutz Serves Up It’s Last Plate Of Barbecue Fruit Bat. Or Whatever It Was.
- Hank Shaw - Hunter, Gardener, Fisherman, Cook - Wins A James Beard Award
- Gary and Amy Moran Out At Wimauma Restaurant In South Tampa
Bacon scented perfume? Now we’re talking.
Posted Apr 7, 2011 by Cloe Cabrera
Updated Apr 7, 2011 at 05:17 PM
A new cologne has hit the market and it’s guaranteed to make your man or woman squeal with delight. You see, the scent is designed to smell like the popular breakfast food: Bacon.
Bacōn is a new perfume by Fargginay. It’s said to contain 11 oils that release the subtle hint of swine, only better. Now, I love me some bacon. I like it fried, in sanwhiches, burgers, wrapped around a steak, you name it. I even like bacon lip balm (yes, there is such a thing). I think bacon just makes everything taste better…..smile.
The perfume comes in two versions, bacon classic and bacon gold, both retail for around $36.
Gives new meaning to the term “Eat Me.” Read more about the fragrance and watch a video at http://www.fargginay.com