Most Recent Entries
- New Releases for Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014
- A Conversation With: Kevin Tenney
- New Releases for Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014
- New Releases for Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014
- New Releases for December 2013
- New Releases for November 2013
- 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
- New Releases for Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013
- New Releases for Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2013
Susan Lucci Heads Super Soap Weekend at Disney
Posted Aug 21, 2007 by Walt Belcher
Updated Aug 21, 2007 at 02:07 PM
ABC announced today that Susan Lucci, of “All My Children”, will headline 30 stars from ABC daytime dramas at the 12th annual “ABC Super Soap Weekend” at the Disney-MGM Studios in November.
Also on the list are “All My Children’s” Cameron Mathison, “One Life to Live’s” John-Paul Lavoisier and “General Hospital’s” Jason Thompson. ABC once again will partner with Colgate toothpaste as the presenting sponsor of the event, scheduled for Nov. 10-11 at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
Throughout the weekend, fans will have the opportunity to meet favorite stars from “All My Children,” “One Life to Live” and “General Hospital.” Festivities include celebrity motorcades, autograph sessions, game shows, interviews and the chance to purchase one-of-a-kind memorabilia from each of the shows. The Colgate Total Street Jam will close the event each day with live musical performances by some favorite daytime stars.
The Colgate Total sponsorship includes a national sweepstakes, awarding four trips for four to the action packed “ABC Super Soap Weekend,” or one of many other great prizes. Sweepstakes is live now and runs through August 26, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. Go to ABC.com for details and official rules. For additional information on Colgate’s products, go to http://www.colgate.com.
“ABC Super Soap Weekend” is included with theme park admission to the Disney-MGM Studios . For future updates and more information about “ABC Super Soap Weekend,” guests may call the Super Soap Hotline recording at (407) 397-6808, or visit the ABC Daytime web site at ABC.com.